2011年7月11日月曜日

[Profile] Mixture Technology Method

I use mixture technology method to paint on the panel.


Mixture Technology method is...

The painting technology of mixed use of egg tempera pigment and oil painting pigment.
Egg tempera pigment was made by mixing the natural pigment(basic material of the pigment) with cream and egg 500 years ago when there was no oil painting pigment.

In the past, people painted on the wall, and that is wall painting.
However, painting on the wall is hard, so people gradually change to paint on the panel.
Coat plaster and lime powder on the panel, and paint after it is dry.

I use animal glue and plaster to coat the panel.
As Japan is humid, I choose dry days in winter and make all the panels needed for the whole year all at once.


The egg tempera pigment can be applied to fine and sharp brushes and is suitable for painting exquisite pictures.
Therefore, I use fine brushes made of weasel's hair.
Exquisite picture with layers can be painted by adding oil painting pigment on the egg tempera pigment.
For the pigment, I adopt the products of MUSSINI・Schmincke Company.


I begin to enter painting from the title and express my feelings and inspirations in the painting.
Flowers and animals are not simply flowers and animals, but a kind of alternative demonstration of myself.
Therefore, it can give the viewer space for imagination.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿